ZTora - pronounced (Zee - Tor - Ah) Rants, scants, and elephant dance. The Zee Tiger is in the room.


Monday, January 09, 2006

I'm voting for the next presendent that says no new laws.

Okay, so apparently our great politicians of in Washington had the bright idea they could stop people from "annoy" people using the internet. Now as much as I'd like to back over some spammer with a truck and seal them in concrete this is just insanity. My only guess to why President Bush signed it into law because he doesn't think it will go anywhere in the court.

For those who can't be troubled to read the article, the law is for defense spending but it has some nice little items tucked under its sheets.

That brings me back to my title. I think I'm going to pull for the president, representatives, and senators who will not make any new laws. Honestly do we not have enough stupid ones already?

No comments: